January 18, 2019
By Notify NYC
Hazards: Roads may be dangerous & strong winds may cause power outages.
Preparedness Actions: Use caution when walking, biking, or driving.
Before an Outage
– Charge cell phones
– Gather supplies
– Turn refrigerator/freezers to a colder setting
During an Outage
– Stay clear of downed power lines
– Turn off all appliances
– Keep refrigerator/freezer doors closed
– Do not use generators indoors
– If you have a disability/access needs, or use Life Sustaining Equipment (LSE) & need immediate assistance, dial 911.
Weather info: www.weather.gov/okx/.
To view this message in American Sign Language (ASL), العربية, বাঙালি, 中文, Français, Kreyòl Ayisyen, Italiano, 한국어, Polski, Pусский, Español, اردو or ייִדיש : http://on.nyc.gov/2r7kzQ0.